Lucian wondered what it’s like to have a dream. When he decides to look for his own dream, he sets out on a journey full of adventure! On this journey, Lucian discovers truths full of light, which in the end will help him find the way to his own dream…
The book was approved in January 2022 by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Youth of Cyprus for the libraries of Primary Schools in both English and Greek.
Get the book here! Alternatively, you can ask for the book in a bookstore through Patakis Publications, with the ISBN 9786180019889.
By choosing to purchase Penny’s book, you:
- Offer children an educational book that introduces basic concepts of light & lighting, through a ferry tale.
- Encourage children, through an allegorical story, to believe that the “light” of their life is within them.
- Motivate children to pursue their dream.
- Get a book that will help you transmit knowledge and “light” to your children.
- Enrich your collection of books in English and Greek.
- Support the love for sharing specialised knowledge (the author holds a PhD in light & lighting), through self- publishing.
- Help to inspire children to live with “light”.
- Also, you can suggest your children’s school or your local bookstore, to have a workshop organised by the author, so that children can experience the fairy tale in an interactive way.
- Please note that returns are not accepted.